trustsnone (
trustsnone) wrote in
mallow_logs2013-07-08 09:48 pm
Entry tags:
(no subject)
WHO: Chataya, and anyone else who'd like to drop by.
WHAT: Aftermath of her network post - maybe your character was offended by the post, or maybe they're interested. Whatever it was, feel free to take it up with her!
WHEN: Any time after her most recent post.
WHERE: Highcrest Brothel
NOTES: May progress to being NSFW, depending on what kind of responses she gets. I will update the notes if that happens.
She sits in the main receiving room of the brothel, across from the staircase to the upper floors and private rooms, and tries to find some way to amuse herself. In actual fact, there's no need for her to be here this early - it's not as if their business gets many customers during the day, and even if someone were to come in, it's nothing the workers who actually live in Highcrest couldn't handle - but she thinks that, after her little announcement, she ought to make herself readily available for anyone who might be interested enough to stop by.
So she skims through the network on her phone, sips idly from the cup of tea on the small table by her elbow, and flicks her glance occasionally at the door, wondering if any new faces will appear.
It's about time something interesting happened, at any rate.
WHAT: Aftermath of her network post - maybe your character was offended by the post, or maybe they're interested. Whatever it was, feel free to take it up with her!
WHEN: Any time after her most recent post.
WHERE: Highcrest Brothel
NOTES: May progress to being NSFW, depending on what kind of responses she gets. I will update the notes if that happens.
She sits in the main receiving room of the brothel, across from the staircase to the upper floors and private rooms, and tries to find some way to amuse herself. In actual fact, there's no need for her to be here this early - it's not as if their business gets many customers during the day, and even if someone were to come in, it's nothing the workers who actually live in Highcrest couldn't handle - but she thinks that, after her little announcement, she ought to make herself readily available for anyone who might be interested enough to stop by.
So she skims through the network on her phone, sips idly from the cup of tea on the small table by her elbow, and flicks her glance occasionally at the door, wondering if any new faces will appear.
It's about time something interesting happened, at any rate.

no subject
Kodachi isn't entirely certain how she ended up being the one having to come here but if she had to wager a guess the grounds were probably deemed too 'distracting' for the males. Whether that's true or not, though, in she enters adorn in a lightly armored and black catsuit with a knight's crest on her left shoulder.
So in she enters, brushing by the cloth and dangling beadstring with a less-than amused look. She clearly doesn't want to be here- and if she's going to be miserable chances are there's going to be someone she'll be dragging down with her.
She glances from left to right with her arms crossed as if expecting someone.
no subject
That's odd enough, to be sure - brothels are generally not places one ends up by accident - and it's almost enough to give Chataya pause. This is really not in her job description - she's not exactly the Madam of this place, after all, and it's not her job to handle difficult situations. But she's here, and she's available, and those facts combined are enough to have her give a quiet sigh, slip her phone into a hidden pocket sewn into her dress (offering up a silent thanks, once more, that she managed to befriend someone who turned out to be quite the seamstress), and call out to the woman.
"Is there something I can help you with?"
no subject
"Oh." she replies, "You were the one promoting this place on the network the other day. And here I thought you were just an actress." beat "Disappointing."
Before the woman can respond, however, she continues to speak with one hand on her hip and the other gesturing in a vague manner. "There have been reports of some of the girls being harassed by a seedy-looking red-haired man when entering or exiting the premisis. Have you been approached by anyone like that?"
"No, I suppose that is far too vague a description for someone like you, is it not?"
no subject
"I should think that would be a rather vague description for anyone to go by - but, for what it's worth, I haven't seen anyone who would fit your description, no. If you'd like, I can ask some of the other girls when they come in for the night - most of them are either off the premises or still asleep."
It's going to take more effort than that to get under Chataya's skin.
no subject
After taking the woman's words into consideration, Kodachi nods approvingly to the other. "Very well, I would appreciate that. The sooner this fellow is confirmed then detained, the better for everyone else."
She's about to let the woman go, but then she speaks up. "You look familiar. You wouldn't happen to be the strumpet whom shamelessly offered her 'services' over the network the other day, would you?"
no subject
Well. She supposes she was asking for something interesting to happen.
"Hardly the manner in which I'm accustomed to describing myself and what I do, but...yes. I did put out an advertisement on the network."
no subject
"I see. I would appreciate it if you stopped doing that." she finally replies with a shake of her head, "We have enough problems with delinquents here; I don't need more forming by getting dragged into your den of immoral debauchery."
"It's just common sense; I'm embarrassed that I even have to request this."
no subject
"Well, it is a business after all," she says, rather reasonably (she thinks, at least). "How else does one attract new customers, except through advertisements? And I do think I was rather careful not to mention any...immoral - " One side of her smile turns a little sharp for a moment. "- details. I hardly think it would catch the attention of anyone who didn't already know what they were looking for."
no subject
"It is my duty to keep the denizens of this world under control and I don't need you throwing things into further disarray. Besides, there is a significantly larger number of drooling fools to target that aren't on the network- If you wish to spread your legs so badly I would recommend you start figuring out how to reach them instead."